Are Bar Salts right for me?
The meteoric rise of Bar Salts: Should you ditch disposables and move over to Bar Salts?
Whether you're a seasoned pro or a newbie to the scene, you've likely noticed the meteoric rise of Bar Salts in the vaping world. In such a fast-paced industry, things often shift, but the massive surge in demand for Bar Salts has left many vapers questioning whether they, too, should try what Bar Salts have to offer. And we don't blame you; the Bar Salts segment of the market has truly taken off with industry juggernauts such as Bar Juice 5000, Doozy Seriously Favourites, IVG Bar Favourites, Elf Bar ElfLiq, and Elux Legend Bar Salt all joining the party.
What are Bar Salts?
Disposable vapes are renowned for their flavour, and Bar Salts are those very same flavours in juice form that can be used in almost any pen-style starter kit or pod device. Although they fall under the category of Nic salts, the term 'Bar Salts' has been coined to indicate that they were most likely originally popular as disposable vapes and have now been recreated as pure juice by the same manufacturers.
Why are Bar Salts so popular? What are the benefits of switching from disposable vapes to Bar Salts?
There are many reasons why Bar Salts may be a better option for you. Whilst personal choice plays a massive role in deciding whether you should make the transition, we have listed 5 reasons why Bar Salts are loved by so many.
1. Cost Effective: Disposable vapes are not a cost-effective option in the long term, although disposable vapes are cheaper than cigarettes, the same cannot be said for vape juice. For example, a 2ml Elf Bar costs around £4.99, while a 10ml bottle of the same flavour produced by the same manufacturers in their Elf Bar ElfLiq Bar Salt juice costs only £3.99. This means that for a cheaper price, you can get more than 5 times your money's worth. And this doesn't even take account of the many deals we have on-site such as any 3 Bar Salt liquids for £9.99, which make the cost even more attractive.
2. Environmentally Friendly: Disposable vapes are designed to be thrown away once the liquid runs out, which unfortunately results in a lot of unnecessary waste. With the built-in battery, recycling these disposables can be a challenge. In contrast, Bar salts offer an eco-friendly solution. These liquids come in plastic bottles that can be easily recycled in the plastic recycling bin. So instead of tossing your Elux Legend disposable vape in the trash, why not try the Elux Legend Nic Salt in the same flavour? You'll not only save money but also have the satisfaction of easily recycling the entire 10 ml bottle once it's finished. It's a win-win for your wallet and the environment!
3. Adjustable Nicotine: Disposable vapes have dominated the market with their one-size-fits-all approach, offering a 20mg (2%) nicotine strength. However, Bar Salts are changing the game by providing the very same flavours in juice form with a range of nicotine strengths, including 10mg (1%) and the traditional 20mg (2%), providing you with a more customisable vaping experience. Whether you're a die-hard disposable fan or a vaper in search of more options, Bar Salts offer a cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative that allows you to tailor your nicotine strength to your preference.
4. Adjustable Wattage: Pre-set wattage settings in most disposable vapes limit the customizability of your vaping experience. However, Bar Salts offer a solution - they can be used in any pen-style starter kit or pod device, many of which have adjustable wattage settings. By adjusting the wattage, you can control the amount of vapour produced, which in turn determines the amount of nicotine and flavour you receive per puff.
5. Flavour: Disposable vapes are beloved for their flavour, and Bar Salts are an extension of what is available in their disposable vape counterparts. Companies like Elux Legend, IVG, Doozy, Elf Bar ElfLiq, and Bar Juice 5000 all have their own Bar Salt liquids. With Bar Salts, you can enjoy a more cost-effective and environmentally friendly option that is also customisable, all without sacrificing on flavour. In fact, many of our customers have reported that bar salts taste even better in pen-style starter kits and pod devices.
Which devices/kits can I use Bar Salts in?
We have mentioned that bar salts are made for pen-style starter kits and pod devices, but if you are still deciding between them, we have listed some of our favourites below.
Recommended Pen-Style Starter Kits:
- Innokin T20S
- Aspire K2 Kit
- Aspire K3 Kit
- Aspire Pockex AIO Kit
Pen-style starter kits with variable wattage:
- Innokin T18e II
- Innokin EZ Watt Kit
- Aspire K-Lite Kit
Recommended Pod Systems:
Pod Systems with variable wattage:
Smok Nfix Pro
Uwell Caliburn X
More advanced pod systems:
- Voopoo Argus
- Voopoo Vinci 2
- Voopoo Drag X
Which brands have made Bar Salts, and where can I get them?
We've got you covered if you want to try Bar Salts. We've listed below all the companies that produce popular disposable vapes, along with their Bar Salt equivalents made by the same manufacturers. And the best part? We fully stock all of them.
- Elux Legend – Elux Legend Nic Salt Vape Juice
- Elf Bar – Elf Bar ElfLiq
- IVG – IVG Bar Favourites
- Doozy Seriously Bar Salts
Take advantage of our mix-and-match deal on all bar salts - get 3 for just £9.99! And if you're located in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, or Dudley, you can enjoy SAME-DAY DELIVERY so that you can enjoy your favourites within hours. Plus, we offer free delivery on all orders over £25, as well as nationwide shipping. Don't miss out on this great offer!