UWELL Aeglos P1 Empty Cartridge
The Uwell Aeglos P1 pod mod kit is meant to work with Aeglos P1 empty refillable cartridges.
The PCTG food-grade safe Uwell Aeglos P1 empty pod cartridges have a 2ml e-liquid capacity that may be filled with your preferred e-liquid.
For rapid and orderly coil swaps, these bottom filling empty pods are compatible with Uwell's plug and unplug coils. (Coils are not included.)
The magnetic pod attachment found in Aeglos P1 cartridges allows the pod to be safely fastened to the mod. These pods are suitable for both DTL (direct to lung) and MTL (mouth to lung) vapers and work with a variety of vape coils.
Compatible Vape Coils:
- 0.2Ω AEGLOS P1 Coil: (45W-52W)
- 0.6Ω AEGLOS P1 Coil: (23W-27W)
- 0.18 Ω AEGLOS H2 Coil: (55W-60W)
- 1.2 Ω AEGLOS H2 Coil: (10W-13W)
- 0.23Ω UN2 Meshed-H Coil (40-45W)
- 0.8Ω (20-23W)
Uwell's unique Pro-FOCS technology, which recycles drawn airflow through the atomizer core, is included into the Aeglos P1 coils to boost flavour and cloud creation.
How to refill the pod with e-liquid:
- Press-fit the coil into the pod
- Install the pod onto the device
- Remove the drip tip, Fill it with e-liquid, and replace the drip tip
- Wait for 10 minutes for the e-liquid to fully saturate the wicking material
- You’re ready to vape
We recommend using high VG e-liquids (usually 70% VG) with the low resistance coils for a DTL style vape. Higher resistance coils are available that can be paired with 50/50 e-liquids for MTL vaping.
Uwell Aeglos P1 Empty Cartridge Features:
- Uwell 2ml Capacity Pod
- Empty Refillable Pod Cartridges
- Bottom Filling Design with Silicone Plug
- Compatible with a Wide Selection of Uwell Coils (Coils sold separately)
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- PCTG Food-Grade Safe Material
- Constructed from Durable Materials
Uwell Aeglos P1 Empty Cartridge Box Contents:
- Pack of 1 Uwell Aeglos P1 Replacement Empty Pod Cartridge (2ml)
Shipping & Delivery Information
Same Day and Next Day Delivery
Vape Shop Birmingham provides Same Day deliveries on orders before our cut off time of 2pm. Any orders placed after 2pm will be processed and sent out the next day.
We deliver same day within a set radius of Birmingham, this includes most areas of Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull. For more information please see the link below.
All of our orders are despatched after 2pm and we can not accomodate specific time requests as we route plan deliveries to maximise efficiency and keep our deliveries very affordable to all.
We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 as standard on all of our postal orders. This is an exceptional service and 98% of the parcels are delivered within the 48 hour time frame.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 is also avaliable if you select the express option. (Only avaliable on orders over £25)
If your order falls outside of our sameday delivery area then we will send your order by post using Royal Mail Tracked 48 or 24 if you have selected the express option.
Postal orders placed after 2pm on Friday are not despatched until the Royal Mail collection on the following working day normally Monday unless there is a bank holiday.
Refund and Returns Information
Please see our refund and Returns Policy by clicking the link below.