Geek Vape AP2 (Aegis 2) Pod Kit
With a long-lasting 900mAh battery, inhale activation or button activation, and the option of MTL (mouth to lung) or RDL (restricted direct to lung) vaping, the GeekVape Aegis Pod 2 is a small, user-friendly refillable pod type vape kit. The AP2 is the smallest and hardest tri-proof vape pod, with an updated metallic casing that is scratch- and shock-resistant, making it perfect for clients that lead active lifestyles and need a tiny, lightweight, and rugged vape kit for usage on the move.
With the 18W output and the 900mAh battery, the gadget should last all day before needing to be recharged. When your battery runs out, you can quickly recharge it using the Type-C USB charging cable included in the box.
The Aegis Pod 2 kit employs AP2 pods and offers two different resistance coil options in the kit:
- GeekVape 0.6 Ohm G Coils
- GeekVape 0.8 Ohm G Coils
By spinning the pod, you may select between an MTL (mouth to lung) inhalation and an RDL (restricted direct to lung) inhale. The pod has a unique customizable airflow technology. MTL offers an inhalation that is comparable to that of a regular cigarette. RDL will produce a little bit more vapours.
One button on the Aegis Pod 2 gadget has several functions:
- Firing Button – By pressing and holding down the fire button for short periods will power the device.
- Safety-Lock - Press the button 5 times fast in quick succession. The device will be locked after the logo flashes white-blue-green. You can still vape using the inhale-activation, and auto-draw capabilities while the device is in lock mode.
- 3 Output Levels – Press the button 3 times in quick succession to explore the 3 different output adjustment levels. The logo will flash to indicate the status of the battery and output level.
The 2ml AP2 TPD pods have a leak-proof system and can carry 2ml of e-liquid. The GeekVape G coils are compatible with the pods, offering you more customization possibilities for your vaporizer. For optimum results, we advise utilising 50/50, high PG, and nic salt e-liquids with this device.
The side fill port makes refilling with e-liquid an easy task:
- Remove the silicone stopper on the side of the pod to reveal the filling port
- Insert the nozzle of your e-liquid bottle into the filling port and squeeze in up to 2ml of e-liquid
- Press firmly on the silicone stopper to seal the pod
- You’re ready to vape!
GeekVape AP2 Kit Features:
- GeekVape Pod Style Vape Kit
- 900mAh Built-In Battery
- Inhale or Button Activation
- Maximum Wattage Output: 18W
- Single Button Operation
- 3 Level Output Adjustment Settings
- IP67 Rating (Shock and Scratch Resistant)
- Durable Zinc Alloy and Premium Leather Construction
- Type-C USB Charging
- 2ml Refillable AP2 Pods
- MTL or RDL
- Leakproof Design
- Compatible with GeekVape G Coils
GeekVape AP2 Box Contents:
- GeekVape AP2 (Aegis Pod 2) Kit (900mAh Battery)
- GeekVape AP2 Pod
- 0.6 Ohm GeekVape G Coil
- 0.8 Ohm GeekVape G Coil
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Coil Removal Tool
- User Manual
Shipping & Delivery Information
Same Day and Next Day Delivery
Vape Shop Birmingham provides Same Day deliveries on orders before our cut off time of 2pm. Any orders placed after 2pm will be processed and sent out the next day.
We deliver same day within a set radius of Birmingham, this includes most areas of Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull. For more information please see the link below.
All of our orders are despatched after 2pm and we can not accomodate specific time requests as we route plan deliveries to maximise efficiency and keep our deliveries very affordable to all.
We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 as standard on all of our postal orders. This is an exceptional service and 98% of the parcels are delivered within the 48 hour time frame.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 is also avaliable if you select the express option. (Only avaliable on orders over £25)
If your order falls outside of our sameday delivery area then we will send your order by post using Royal Mail Tracked 48 or 24 if you have selected the express option.
Postal orders placed after 2pm on Friday are not despatched until the Royal Mail collection on the following working day normally Monday unless there is a bank holiday.
Refund and Returns Information
Please see our refund and Returns Policy by clicking the link below.